Consigned Items Getting Stuck During Ship Confirmation With Error "There Must Be A Valid Blanket Purchase Agreement In Effect For The Item You Wish To Transact"
(Doc ID 2792749.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Consigned Items Shipment
Consigned Items getting stuck during ship confirmation. Below error appears in the interface.
There must be a valid blanket purchase agreement in effect for the item you wish to transact
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Using any Purchasing responsibility (Purchasing User or Manufacturing and Distribution Manager), create a blanket Purchase agreement (BPA) as well as Approved Supplier List (ASL) for many items and link the right BPA in ASL.
- Enable the consigned flag as Yes in ASL.
- Create consumption rules for subinventory transfer, Internal Order Transfer, Internal Requisition Subinventory transfer.
- Set profile option "PO: Automatic Document Sourcing" to "No" at site level, as this option makes the system to choose the latest BPA instead of BPA in ASL.
- Create a sales order for the consigned item, perform pick release and pick confirm for the sales order.
- While doing ship confirmation, records get stuck in mtl_transactions_interface table.
- If the user switches the value of profile "PO: Automatic Document Sourcing" to "Yes", then this transaction gets processed successfully.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document