Country Of Origin Field In Receipts Form Is Not Working As Expected
(Doc ID 2793456.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 03, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Receiving Functions
After copy paste the COO value in the second line via Shift+F5 the user need to select
the value in LOV again.
After copy-paste the COO value in the second line via Shift+F5, needn't select the value in LOV again.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login E-business Suite
2. Go to Purchasing > Receiving > Receipts
3. Query a PO with several lines
4. Enter the short name of the country - example the US
5. Press Tab and move to the column again.
6. Checked the full name displayed.
7. Click the second line and click COO and enter shift+F5.
8. The full name of the country copy-pasted in the second line from the first line.
9. Click tab the LOV COO popup mouse click an other line same behavior
10. After select the value from LOV, it allowed move to another line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document