11i: AP: 'Financial Tax Register Process' Is Running Long For One Legal Entity
(Doc ID 2793487.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"Financial Tax Register Process" is running significantly longer.
The performance degradation is noted only when report is executed for one particular (legal)entity.
Trace files show the following outstanding SQLs
The "Financial Tax Register Process" key server-side API package body AP_TAX_POPULATE (Source file aptxpopb.pls) current version is 115.27 / 115.46
'Financial Tax Register Process ' is running faster
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into Oracle Applications using Payables reponsibility
- Open the Standard Request Submission (SRS) screen
- Run "Financial Tax Register" concurrent, when prompted to enter the Parameters, enter:
- Reporting Level = Legal Entity
- Reporting Context = [Enter a particular Legal Entity]
- Notice it runs significantly longer when executed for that particular legal entity.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document