"Enroll Worker" program ends in Error "Worker Is Already Enrolled", when Plan Admin tries to Enroll a person into an appraisal plan, to which He / She is not enrolled.
(Doc ID 2794071.1)
Last updated on JULY 23, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP13 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to enroll a person for an appraisal, program completes in warning.
When opened up the error log, observed the below Error message captured in it.
SXXX,TXXX (TXXX)-53963-24009 is already Enrolled
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to "HR Professional V4.0" responsibility.
2. Navigate to function "Performance Management".
3. In the launched page, under the cluster "Administration", Click on the link "Plan Administration".
4. Select the plan Name to which the new Person needs to be Enrolled.
5. Now in the "Task Selection" grid, chose the Task "Enroll Worker" and click on "Continue".
6. In the launched page, Click on "Search for Worker" button.
7. Search the new Person who needs to be enrolled and Click on "Apply" to add to the worker list in the previous page and then Click on "Submit" button.
8. Enroll worker program starts to run and completes in Warning.
9. When opened up the log, observed the above error message is captured as part of it.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document