GST Tax invoice number populated before shipment
(Doc ID 2794347.1)
Last updated on JULY 24, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
GST Tax invoice number is getting populated for non shippable line which is
part of a ship set , but that line is not yet shipped. The ship set consist of both shippable and non-shippable lines.
Sample / Example case
Sales order ABC has 4 lines as 1,2,3 and 4.
Line 2 and 3 are for item "XYZ-Service" which are non shippable lines.
Line 1 and 4 are for item as "VIRMIN", these are shippable lines.
Shippable lines are stamped with SHIPPABLE_FLAG=Y in oe_order_lines_all table.
In this order only line 1 is shipped and after shipping tax invoice number generated on line 1 and line 2(non shippable) as line 2 is part of same ship set.
But tax invoice number also got generated on line 3 despite of fact that its corresponding shippable line i.e. line 4 is not yet shipped.
Steps to replicate
1. Create a sales order which consists of 4 lines ( consider below example)
where two are shippable lines and rest two are non shippable lines.
2. Group one shippable and non-shippable line in a ship set(say ship set#1).
3. Group another shippable and non-shippable line in another ship set(say ship set #2)
4. Book the sales order.
5. Pick release and ship confirm the shippable line which is part of ship set1
6. Open tools-India tax details form where tax invoice number got populated
for the shipset where the line belongs to shipset which is not yet shipped.
Expectation is such that tax invoice number should get populated only after shipment
for the respective line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document