BIP Generates Blank Report When Executed Through REST APIs
(Doc ID 2794843.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2021
Applies to:BI Publisher (formerly XML Publisher) - Version 12c to 12c [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Analytics Cloud environment.
++ BI Publisher generates blank output when executed through REST APIs.
++ BI Publisher data model is based on OBIEE analysis.
++ When the report is executed from OBIEE, it generates proper output.
++ Data Model data tab does not retrieve data from analysis.
1. Invoke REST API to execute report based on OBIEE analysis.
2. The report generates the blank output.
3. Login to OBIEE using the same login credentials and generate the report.
4. Report shows proper data.
5. Login to BI Publisher and navigate to catalog folders.
6. Edit the data model and click 'Data' tab.
7. Click 'View' button to view data. No data is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document