Reserved PO Line Deleted and Re-created PO Approval Results in PO_PA_RESERVED for PR Missing in PO_BC_DISTRIBUTIONS
(Doc ID 2796867.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a PO line with reserved fund is deleted and then re-created, and then submit the PO for approval, the PO_PA_RESERVED for PR is missing in PO_BC_DISTRIBUTIONS.
Steps to Reproduce
Using Purchasing Responsibility:
1. Select Requisitions from the menu and then create req - XX using the form
2. Approve, Reserve the requisition
3. Navigate to Buyer Work Center and select req XX and using document builder create PO YY
4. Select to update PO YY select Manage Funds/Action Reserve/GL Overrride Yes
5. Click Save
6. Observe Budget action completed OK
7. Select to update PO YY and delete line
8. Query PO YY - confirm line deleted
9. Find req XX again
10. Select Add to Order on doc builder and click add to add req XX
11. Enter PO YY
12. Click create
13. Update Funds and reserve
Results observed using EBS Procurement Document Analyzer, as described in Doc ID 2547817.1
(Note this is an example -BC_DISTRIBUTION_ID will be differnt for particular document of issue ) :
BC_DISTRIBUTION_ID EVENT_TYPE_CODE MAIN_OR_BACKING_CODE
388039 REQ_RESERVED M
389039 PO_PA_RESERVED M
389040 PO_PA_RESERVED B_REQ
389041 PO_PA_UNRESERVED M
389042 PO_PA_UNRESERVED B_REQ
390039 PO_PA_RESERVED M
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document