Accounting Setup Manager: Net Closing Balance Flag Option Is Missing After 12.2.10 Upgrade
(Doc ID 2796977.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2021
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Upgrading Oracle EBS to 12.2.10 and the Net Closing Balance Flag option is missing under Year End Processing region in the Accounting Setup Manager.
Steps to reproduce this issue:
1) Login to Oracle General Ledger responsibility that has access to the Accounting Setup Manager.
2) Navigate to: Setup -> Financials -> Accounting Setup Manager -> Accounting Setups.
3) Query a primary ledger - select Update Accounting Options.
4) For the primary ledger - setup step (Define and Update the journal processing options for your ledger.) select the Update (pencil) icon.
5) Select Next to view the Year end Processing section - verify that the Net Closing Balance Flag option is not displayed.
The Net Closing Balance Flag should be displayed as follows:
The following is what is seen after upgrade to 12.2.10, the Net Closing Balance Flag check box is not present.
Upgrade to 12.2.10.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document