Error During Change Request Creation, 'ORA-01422: exact fetch returns more than requested number of rows in Package ENG_CHANGE_LIFECYCLE_UTIL Procedure Update_Lifecycle_States'
(Doc ID 2797110.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating Change Request for Items in PDH, below error occurs
ORA-01422: exact fetch returns more than requested number of rows in Package ENG_CHANGE_LIFECYCLE_UTIL Procedure Update_Lifecycle_States
1. Go to Engineering Responsibility -> Create Change Request
2. Choose the Change Request Type and click on Continue
3. Enter Change Request Name, Item details, etc..
4. Scroll Down and enter 'Assigned To' and click on Submit.
5. Page will show the mentioned error.
Upgrading from 12.1.3 to 12.2.9
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document