The Supplier Contact Shows Duplicate Value While Selecting Preferred Engineer In Associations Tab
(Doc ID 2797126.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version, Support Codes
The Supplier contact shows duplicate value while selecting preferred engineer in associations tab
When we try to add preferred engineer under association tab and after selecting the Vendor then when we try to select the Vendor contact it shows duplicate value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Install Base Agent User responsibility
2. Search for Item Instance Number “XXX”
2. Click on Update pencil icon
3. Click on Service Provider and click Add Contact under Contacts section
4. In this screen when you click on Vendor Name search you get the below vendor names where you see duplicate values.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users are confused on which contact to select
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document