Removing the Line Number on an Approved Line Level Adjustment Creates Data Corruption
(Doc ID 2798128.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 13, 2021
Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After adjustment is approved, system allows to update line number creating data corruption in line level balances.
Navigation: Transactions > Transactions
- Create invoice
- Create adjustment type= line for line # 1 at line level
- Save. Adjustment is created
- Approve adjustment
- Remove the line number on the Approved Line Level Adjustment. Save.
- Re-query transaction, line number on line level adjustment appears unchanged
- Transaction balance al header level also appears unchanged
- However, proration has changed modifying the transaction line level balances
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.