OKEKDORG Find Contracts Form Taking A Long Time When Trying To Search Using Line Level Project Number
(Doc ID 2798643.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Project Contracts - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.10 version, Contract Setup
OKEKDORG Find Contracts form taking long time when trying to search using Line Level Project Number. When trying to search for a contract based on Line Level Project number the form is taking about 6-8 minutes in Dev instance and it is taking forever in Production instance.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Project Contracts Super User Responsibility
2. Open Contract Organizer Form
3. Click on Flash light from the top menu which opens Find Contracts Form
4. Switch to Advanced Tab
5. Choose a value of Line in the Level Column, Project Number in Left Value, Include in
Operator Column and enter a Project number in Right Value
6. For Matching Criteria Choose Match All Conditions
7. Click on Find Button
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document