Work Request Is Not Being Triggered From Quality Plan
(Doc ID 2798758.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When setting up a quality plan to auto trigger a work request this functionality doesn't work.
The issue is with the quality plan not auto triggering a work request, it has nothing to do with a work order.
Work request should be triggered from Quality plan.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Enterprise Asset Management.
2. Activity and asset route are set up and schedule is created.
3. Collection plan set up.
4. Linked to asset route and activity.
5. Action is set up.
6. Work order generated.
7. Quality results were entered that should have triggered a work request.
8. Search for work request get nothing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document