Requisition Created With More Than Ordered Quantity In a Back To Back Order Process
(Doc ID 2798770.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version
Issue with Back to Back Order Process for Assemble to Order (ATO) Items. Requisitions created with more than ordered quantity in Back to Back Order Process
Purchase Order (PO) line quantity should be same as Sales Order (SO) line quantity
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a back to back SO line for an ATO item with Quantity: 100
2. Progress the Sales Order Line 1.1, line status changed from "Supply Eligible" to "External Requisition Requested"
3. Verify data in PO_requisitions_interface_all that one record for line#1.1 with Quantity: 100
4. Manually split SO line ( actions > split line) for Quantity: 85 & 15
5. Line#1.1 updated with Quantity: 85, status: Supply Eligible, Line#1.2 created for Quantity: 15, status: External Requisition Requested
6. Verify data in PO_requisitions_interface_all, One record for line#2.2, Quantity: 85
7. progress Line#1.1, qty: 85, status changed to "External Requisition Requested"
8. Verify data in PO_requisitions_interface_all, Two records but both have Quantity: 85
9. Run Requisition import, it creates requisition with two lines with Quantity: 85 each, which resulting in PO requisition with excess Quantity
Due to this issue, PO line is having more quantity than the ordered quantity
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document