"Approval List Could not be Generated" Instead "No Approvals Required" Message when Performing a Requester Change Order(RCO) In iProcurement
(Doc ID 2799048.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Change Order
In Oracle iProcurement, when performing a requester change request (RCO) it is throwing the following error message when no AME
Approval List Could not be Generated
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. configure below attributes for Requester Change Order AME Rule
AT_LEAST_ONE_RULE_MUST_APPLY = false
ALLOW_EMPTY_APPROVAL_GROUPS = true
2. Setup one or multiple Requester Change Order AME Rule
3. iProcurement > Requisitions > View: All My Requisitions
4. Select requisition
5. Enter Changes > make any change (need by date)
6. Change Order: Select Approvers > Your changes will be sent to the following list of approvers
7. Message occurs: Approval List could not be generated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document