WWX Elements Are Not Processed After Employee Termination
(Doc ID 2799084.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Netherlands) - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
WWX elements (WWX Social Insurance, WW Type, WWX Premium) are not processes by payroll process in the next month after employee termination.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using NL HRMS Manager Responsibility
2. Navigate to People > Enter and Maintain > Query for an employee
3. Navigate to Others > End Employment > Terminate the employee
4. Navigate to Processes and Reports > Submit Processes and Reports > Submit Payroll run for the month when the employee was terminated
5. Navigate to View > Assignment Processes Results and check if the WWX elements (WWX Social Insurance, WW Type, WWX Premium) are calculated
6. Navigate to Processes and Reports > Submit Processes and Reports > Submit Payroll run for the next month
7. Navigate to View > Assignment Processes Results, observe that WWX elements are not calculated in this month
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document