ISUPPLIER PORTAL INTERNAL VIEW - PO SIMPLE SEARCH ERRORS
(Doc ID 2799943.1)
Last updated on APRIL 20, 2023
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.2.9 version, Home page Issues
While trying to search a PO after switching between OU's the following error occurs:
PO Number-select a valid value
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign on to Application
2. Select Responsibility: iSupplier Portal Internal View
3. Navigation: iSupplier Portal Home Page ->> Click: "Orders" ->>
4. Purchase Orders ->> Simple Search ->> Switch Operating Unit TO: "XXXXXXX" ->>
5. Enter PO Number: XXXXXXXX ->> Click: "GO" ->>
6. Receive Error: PO Number - Select a Vaild Value
7. However, if you Remove the Operating Unit, Enter Supplier: XXXX COMPANIES ->>
8. Click: "GO" ->> The Purchase Order # XXXXXXXX is returned showing the Operating Unit:"XXXXXX"
The issue has the following business impact:
Users are confused as to why the Purchase Order can be found by the Supplier Name, and Not the Operating Unit:"XXXXXX"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document