GLCRVL Revaluation Journals Created in Spanish With Incorrect Line Description
(Doc ID 2800296.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2021
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrade to 12.2.10 Revaluation journal line descriptions created in Spanish (ESA) language have the incorrect description.
When generated in English they are correct, In Spanish incorrect… The following are the noted line descriptions:
English generated description - "Revaluation Journal Created for &CURRENCY Transactions."
The Spanish (ESA) generated revaluation journal has the following description: "No se creó ningún asiento diario de revaluación para las transacciones &CURRENCY"
Which translated in English is - "No revaluation journal was created for &CURRENCY transactions."
The expected description in Spanish ESA language is: "Asiento Diario de revalorización creado para transacciones &CURRENCY", which translated to English is "Revaluation Journal Created for &CURRENCY Transactions."
This issue was not seen pre-upgrade.
This is seen for any revaluation journal generated in Spanish (ESA) in 12.2.10.
Due to this issue the users are seeing misleading journal line descriptions.
Steps to Reproduce the issue.
1) Log into Oracle E-Business Suite in Spanish (ESA) language.
2) Select a General Ledger Responsibility.
3) Navigate to submit the revaluation program for the period: Currency -> Revaluation
4) Query the revaluation to be submitted, select the Revalue button.
5) Populate the parameters for the revaluation to be run, select OK.
6) Once completed, view the Journal that is created in Spanish Journals -> Enter
7) Query Source Revaluation and for the period that the Revaluation was run for.
8) Select Review Journal, observe the line descriptions created by the Revaluation program read: "No se creó ningún asiento diario de revaluación para las transacciones &CURRENCY".
Upgrade to 12.2.10.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document