Remote Call HTTP Response Code 401 Response Message Unauthorized using AMP
(Doc ID 2800370.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2021
Applies to:Application Management Pack for Oracle E-Business Suite - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using OEM 13cRX, AMP plugin 13.X.X.X.X, while creating named credentials for EBS application login in OEM, below error is received,
1. Navigate to Setup menu >Security >Named Credentials.
2. On the Named Credentials page, click Create.
3. Select E-Business Suite Applications Login Credential from the Credential Type drop-down list.
4. Enter the applications login user name and password in the credential properties.
5. You can test and save the credentials.
Error has occurred during the remote call. HTTP response code = 401. Response message = Unauthorized.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document