During Rapidwiz "Error - JDK Availability Test has returned an error: 1" Ocurrs on JDK Location Window
(Doc ID 2800650.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle E-Business Suite Technology Stack - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running rapidwiz to install Oracle 9iAS 188.8.131.52.2, when specifying JDK path on JDK Location window below error occurs
Running - <Path for JDK> -version JAVA_HOME does not have the
right Executable, Java -version returns null
Error - JDK Availability Test has returned an error: 1
1. Issue occurring environment has been migrated from AIX platform to Linux
2. Confirmed java version
2. Select 9iAS 184.108.40.206.2
3. Specify Context File path on Read Application Context File window
4. Specify 8.0.6 ORACLE_HOME and iAS ORACLE_HOME on Define New Oracle Home Locations window
5. Specify JDK path on JDK Location window
6. Press Next
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document