R12: AP: Qty Invoiced Is Not Auto Populated When Match Flag Is Selected For Mixed Invoice Type
(Doc ID 2800807.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When matching an PO to an invoice of type Mixed, the Quantity Billed field does not default to the remaining quantity on the PO Shipment. This does happen when Matching to a Standard invoice.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open the Invoices form (Invoices > Entry > Invoices).
2. Create an invoice header of type Mixed. Enter all required fields and save
3. Click on the Match Button
4. In the Find PO Shipments window enter PO information for a PO shipment that has sone unbilled quantity.
5. Click the Find button.
6. In the resulting window select the Shipment
Note that the unbilled amount on the shipment is not defaulted as the Quantity Invoiced.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document