In Oracle iSupplier Portal / Supplier Management, the Supplier Administrators Are Unable to Reopen Prospective Supplier Registration That Have Been Rejected - the Reopen Action Is Not Available
(Doc ID 2800858.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2.5 and later
Oracle Supplier Lifecycle Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iSupplier Portal / Supplier Lifecycle Management, Release 12.2.8, prospective supplier registrations that were previously rejected cannot be reopened.
It is expected that the rejected registration requests have the option to be reopened.
This is the expectation as confirmed in the following document, which shows that the registrations should be able to be reopened.
- <Note:2189272.1> - Delete Button Inactive for Prospective Supplier Registration
Due to this issue, the internal supplier administrators cannot reopen the rejected registration requests for further review and possible approval.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Supplier Management Responsibility > Supplier Home
2. On the main suppliers page, click the right-side link "Prospective Supplier Registrations".
3. Open the request from Prospective Ssupplier Registrations > TO DO list.
4. In search criteria select Rejected for Status drop-down list of values (LOV) and search.
5. The delete Button is inactive (grey).
6. Click on Review for the rejected request
7. In the Actions drop-down LOV, look for Reopen option; however, the only available option is "Cancel".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document