Receipt Ineligible Transaction Accounting Not Generated In OPM Organization
(Doc ID 2801998.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the receipt is made 'ineligible for process claim' observed that neither the tax amount is adding to item cost or accounting getting generated for debit expense account.
This is specifically observed when transactions are done under OPM (Oracle Process Manufacturing)organization.
Steps to reproduce
1. (N) Inventory responsibility- Receipts - Create a receipt with recoverable taxes in OPM organization.
2. (N) Oracle Financials for India - Recovery management - Process recovery.
3. Search with the document number.
4. Mark the receipt as "Ineligible".
5. No entries generated in jai_tax_journal_entries and gl_interface tables.
When the receipt is made ineligible for process claim, either of the
following should happen in case of OPM Organization.
1. Tax Amount should be added to item cost.
2. Following tax accounting should be generated (only in case of OPM Organization):
Debit Expense Account
Credit GST Interim Recoverable.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document