Federal Procurement Data System (FPDS) Error 'Current Completion Date' on the base document cannot be earlier than its 'Date Signed'.
(Doc ID 2802196.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Contract Lifecycle Management - Purchasing, Version 12.2.7
The date_signed field in the table PO_CLM_CARS for the base award, is populated with the conformed singed date from the last modification, instead of maintaining the date_signed for the base award.
The date_signed field should be maintained on the base award.
'Current Completion Date' on the base document cannot be earlier than its 'Date Signed'.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Award ########### is approved on 31-DEC-20.
2. The user did not report the award to FPDS-NG (Federal Procurement Data System) at that time.
3. The User created a modification (############), which was approved on 12-MAR-21.
4. When they went to report the Base award to FPDS, they receive the error above
- This is because the FPDS pre-fill logic is sending over 12-MAR-21 as the base award signed date, when in fact this is the conformed signed date.
- The completion date corresponds to the Need-by or Period of Performance start date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document