Cannot End Date The Asset In The Asset Route. After Upgrade To 12.2.10
(Doc ID 2802281.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While trying to end date an asset via the Asset Route form after upgrading 12.1.3 to 12.2.10, the system shows the records is applied
and saved. But when requerying the record, the end date did not get applied.
The record should be applied.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility = Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
2. N: Assets-> Asset Routes
3. Press the Flashlight Icon on the Tool Bar
4. Enter the Asset Number from 1 in the Asset Number field
5. Press the Find Button
6. Press the Asset Route Button. A list of assets in the route will be displayed
7. End Date the Asset and press the Save (diskette) icon
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document