Transfer to BEE Process not Transferring Rate Code
(Doc ID 2802294.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Rate Code Field (InputValue4) from an Earnings Element to store data on the Timecard, Transfer Time from OTL to BEE is not transferring the value
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Added Input value 4 for Rate Code to Element Input Values
2. Element added to Alternate name Set for Timekeeper
3. Timekeeper created timecard and entered Rate Code
4. Timecard approved
5. Run Transfer Time from OTL to BEE
6. Run Validate for BEE
7. Run Transfer to BEE
8. In the BEE Summary form Rate code did not transfer
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document