Reservation is not Updated to New Sales Order Line ID
(Doc ID 2802475.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find observed orphan reservation while shipping.
The case is SO line 1 is 12 Qty. Further it is split in batches of 2 and multiple lines are transacted i.e. we have few MO which are transacted to FG and few are left to be transacted and partial qty is still in inventory/JOB.
when shipping a single MO from above, system generates Orphan reservation
Expect Orphan reservation should not be created.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Customer shows Sales Order and Ordered Item, Packer will split the lines based on the qty to be packed per pallet
2. Transact the move orders
3. Attempt to ship the only 1 line xxxxx - LPN-yyyyy
4. Check reservations 'before' (Line 1.1 reservation)
5. Ship Confirm one line
6. See that first line in the reservation remains with line number 1.1 post shipping
7. SO line 1.1. is closed
8. Standard Identification SQL returns 1 Orphan reservation for i2471362.sql Reference <Note 1322105.1>
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document