'ORA-20001: A value has been provided for a non-enabled or non-existent descriptive flexfield segment' Error When Creating Spare Parts Order With Customer Ship-To Address Type
(Doc ID 2802687.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Spares Management - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.8 version, Spares Logistics
When attempting to create an order for a part requirement with customer ship_to address, the following error occurs:
CSPCSP_UNEXPECTED_EXEC_ERRORSNROUTINEdo_create_ship_to_locationNSQLERRMORA-20001: A value has been provided for a non-enabled or non-existent descriptive flexfield segment. (SEGMENT=LOC_INFORMATION13) (VALUE=700150569)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in with Field Service Manager responsibility.
2. Query for a task in Find Service Requests form.
3. Open the Service Request and go to Tasks tab.
4. Click on Parts button.
5. In Parts Requirement HTML page create a new part requirement with Ship_To Address= Customer.
6. Select the source for the part, then click Create Order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document