PAXPREPR Unable To Create New Project From Template After Updgrade to 12.2.x Errors: 'You cannot copy inactive team members '
(Doc ID 2802916.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Project Foundation - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User receives an error when attempting to create a new project from a template.
None of the Key Member dates, project dates or employee assignment dates have been changed since on Release 12.1.3
Error: You cannot copy inactive team members
Reproduce By Steps
1. Use a Projects forms responsibility.
2. Navigate to Projects form.
3. Enter project or template that is the project/template which will be used to create new project.
4. Click on Find button and then Copy To button.
5. Enter data in Quick Entry and then click on Go.
6. Error occurs: You cannot copy inactive team members
The error occurs if the job_id on the assignment record in Human Resources is NULL
1. Use a Human Resources forms responsibility.
2. Navigate to people > Enter and Maintain
3. Pull up the key member to review status.
4. Enter the person and click on Find.
5. Click on Assignment and review job_id.
Instance was recently cloned from 12.1.3 production and upgraded to 12.2.10.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document