INCIAP Inserts Random inventory_item_id Into AP Interface Table For An Expense Item Causing Error APP-FND-00576: Cannot Find Combination CCID = xxxx CODE=MSTK SET=xxx. In AP invoice Inquiry
(Doc ID 2803239.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Inventory, INCIAP inserts random inventory_item_id into AP interface table for an Expense Item. This leads to below error when AP invoice is queried.
Error message - APP-FND-00576: Cannot Find combination CCID = xxxx CODE=MSTK SET=xxx.
Create Intercompany AP Invoices (INCIAP) should inserts inventory_item_id as null into AP interface table for an Expense Item.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation : Purchasing responsibility > Purchase Orders > Purchase Orders
2. Create one time Expense Purchase Order with receiving organization in another operating unit
3. Navigation : Inventory responsibility > Transactions > Receiving > Receipt
4. Receive PO line.
5. Run Create Intercompany AR concurrent program from Inventory responsibility(View menu > Requests > Submit single request).
6. Run Autoinvoice Master Program from Receivables responsibility(View menu > Requests > Submit single request). Intercompany AR invoice will be created.
7. Run Create Intercompany AP Invoices Concurrent program (INCIAP) from Inventory responsibility(View menu > Requests > Submit single request).
8. Run Payable open interface import from Payables responsibility(View menu > Requests > Submit single request). Intercompany AP invoice will be created.
9. Go to Payables responsibility > Invoice > Inquiry. Find the Intercompany AP invoice.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document