Duplicate Account Distribution Lines For Class Receivables Are Created which Triggers Error :''An account of type Receivable already exists for this term''
(Doc ID 2803869.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Property Manager - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Duplicate account distribution lines for class receivables are created when adding a new billing term and an error is received in PNTLEASE form when trying to save the records.
'An account of type Receivable already exists for this term'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in Property Manager responsibility
2. Go to Leases -> Query a lease
3. Create a new billing term on a lease
4. Correct the percentage of the additional line from 20% to 90%
5. Try to save and error is received
6. Also additional lines for the classes Receivables and Accrued Assets have been created, which are causing
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document