GST: AR Recurring Invoices Are Getting Created With Same GST Invoice Number.
(Doc ID 2803900.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AR Invoice Created using copy transaction is getting created with the same Tax Invoice Number as that of Original Transaction.
AR Recurring Invoice should be getting created with same Taxes as that of original transaction, but the Tax Invoice number should be uniquely generated as per document sequencing.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. AR invoice is created with INDIA GST taxes and is completed.(((N)>Oracle Receivables > Transactions > Transactions))
2. Tax Invoice Number is generated.
3. Query the transaction in transaction workbench.
4. Go to Actions, select Copy transactions.
5. New transaction is created with GST taxes with complete status.
6. Now Go to India Tax details and can see that same Tax Invoice Number is copied on the new transaction.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document