In Oracle iSupplier Portal, an Error Occurs When Changing Only the Promised Date Value - Line NN price NNNNN exceeds agreement line price override tolerance
(Doc ID 2804064.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 03, 2021
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2.5 and later
Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iSupplier Portal, Release 12.2.9, an error occurs when a supplier user changes the Promised Date on a purchase order, without providing any quantity or price changes.
Due to this issue, suppliers cannot submit change requests to their purchase orders, when trying to change the promised date.
1. Line #1 price (15.07) exceeds agreement line price override tolerance (8.14)
1. Line #2 price (15.07) exceeds agreement line price override tolerance (4.609)
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as the supplier user.
2. Navigate to the iSupplier Portal Full Access responsibility > iSupplier Portal Home Page > Orders tab.
3. Query for the Purchase Order.
4. Select Actions = Request Changes, and click the Go button.
5. Change the Promised Date of any line(s) of the PO, provide relevant information for doing change, and save it or submit it. The error occurs at this point.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document