CMRO: Unable To Enter Operation Quality Results From Workbench
(Doc ID 2804211.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Complex Maintenance, Repair, & Overhaul - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrade from R12.1.1 to R12.2.9, the users are not able to enter operation quality results from Update Work order page.
They should be able to enter the quality details
1. Navigate to Work Order Search (Production Planning > Work Orders).
2. Query a Work Order which is having an Operation associated with a Quality Plan.
3. Select the Workorder and choose Update Workorder.
4. Navigate to the Operations region and select the operation associated with a Quality Plan.
5. Click on Operation QA Results.
6. Enter Quality Results - Operation Page Opens.
7. There is no option to enter Quality Results.
On the quality page the following is displayed: "No Applicable Plans"
After performing the below steps:
Go to Quality -> Setup -> Collection Plan -> Transactions -> There are 3 checkboxes, Mandatory,Background, Enabled. Enabled checkbox should be checked.
Plan was coming in the Quality Region hGrid, however there were some validations from the quality side and hence the results could not be entered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document