Assignment Status Changing To Completed From Debrief Error Status
(Doc ID 2804813.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version, Debrief / Field Service Report
Task Assignment Status changes to 'Completed' even though the Debrief status remains as 'Completed with Errors'.
Expect Task Assignment status not to changed Completed
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use Field Service Manager Responsibility
2. Navigate to Service Request -> Find Service Request
3. Create a Task, initially Task Status is in 'Assigned' status. Perform Debrief on this Task. When a debrief is done, CSF:Update Debrief Lines is run in the background which changes Assignment Status to 'Debrief Error' when completed.
4. Check the Task Status, it still remains as 'Assigned' as there are multiple resources assigned to the task
5. Change the Task Status to 'Completed' manually. 'CSF: Update Debrief Lines' concurrent program is not run in the background. Assignment Status will change to 'Completed' automatically which is not expected and Debrief Status remains as 'Completed with errors'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document