'Transferred' Timecard Which Is Associating with Cancelled Purchase Order Can Be Deleted by Pressing DELETE Button from OTL's 'Recent Timecards' Page
(Doc ID 2805268.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
'Transferred' timecard which is associating with cancelled Purchase Order can be deleted by pressing DELETE button from OTL's 'Recent Timecards' page.
1. Login to application with OTL Responsibility
2. Navigation = Time > Recent Timecards
3. Search for the Timecard which
- has been 'Approved' and 'Transferred' (to Purchasing)
4. Highlighted the timecard and press 'Delete' button
5. Time card is successfully deleted without any warning/error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document