Dynamic Hyperlinks Will Not Open On The Same Browser Page Within BIP And The Browser Console Shows An Error Related To "Content Security Policy default-src"
(Doc ID 2805287.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2021
Applies to:BI Publisher (formerly XML Publisher) - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Dynamic hyperlinks configured to navigate to an external domain / server will not open on the BIP frame.
Steps to Reproduce it:
- In BIP Application, create a new Report or use an existing one.
- Select the Report in the Catalog and click "Edit" to select the field that will be configured with a hyperlink.
- In the "Properties" section, add an URL in the "URL" field.
4. Save the Report.
5. Open the Report to run it.
6. Click in the hyperlink.
- In Firefox, when clicking in the report link it will neither open the external page nor give any error.
In the browser console the following error is seen:
Steps described in OBIEE 12c: External Embedded Content is Not Displayed (Doc ID 2273854.1) has been implemented to "allow" external content.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document