Project or Task Search in Edit Budgets Screen Does Not Return Data
(Doc ID 2806112.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Project Planning and Control - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On release 12.2.10:
Projects Super User Responsibility:
1. Navigation: Projects: Delivery >> Search Projects
2. Open an existing project, i.e. "Project 1"
3. Go to Financial >> Budgets and Forecasts TAB: Select "Forecast" plan type and click "Maintain Version"
4. Select Working Version (Version Number = 1) and click Edit
5. Click New Search
6. Enter "Project or Task" is XXX. Click GO
7. The page returned as "No results found"
8. Remove Search and scroll down to that task XXX and it is there.
This happens for all projects, users and responsibilities.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document