CSF Alert Response Profile Options Not Working At Responsibility Level
(Doc ID 2806200.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version, Task Scheduling & Assignment
When a Service Request Task is getting assigned to Technician, based on 'Field Service Task Assignment Alerts', system sends the workflow notification to Technicians. When they log into the instance, they are seeing two types of Workflow Notifications under Worklist:
- Response Notification (The timeout for this Notification is based on Profile 'CSF: Alert Response Due Time in minutes'
- Reminder Notification (The timeout for this Notification is based on Profile 'CSF: Alert Reminder Response Due Time in minutes')
Since the requirement is to increase the response time as 8 Hours, the Responsibility Level values are updated as below:
- 'CSF: Alert Response Due Time in minutes' set to 240 (The Site value is 60)
- 'CSF: Alert Reminder Response Due Time in minutes' set to 480 (The Site value is 120)
But the Responsibility level values are not considered, and still the Site level value is getting precedence.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in with System Administrator and set 'CSF: Alert Response Due Time in minutes' profile to 240 and 'CSF: Alert Reminder Response Due Time' to 480 at responsibility level in Profiles/System.
2. Switch to Field Service responsibility and create a service request in Service Request form. Then create a task and assign it.
3. Log in as a the technician assigned to the task and check the notifications.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document