Ex-employee Details like Employee Number and Name Are Not showing in the Review page of EIT (Extra Information Transaction) or SIT (Special Information Transaction)
(Doc ID 2807465.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While Manager tries to create EIT (Extra Information Transaction) or SIT(Special Information Transaction) record for his/her subordinate who is an ex-employee, then employee number and Name of that person is not getting displayed in any of the pages navigated during the transaction.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as Manager Self service responsibility
2. Navigate to Special Information Page/ Extra Information.
3. In the launched people hierarchy page, subordinate for whom the SIT/EIT record being created is not displayed as he/she is an Ex-Employee.
4. Click on the "Advanced search" give the assignment number for ex-employee who is reporting to him
5. Click on Go button
6. Against the returned result click on the Action button
7. In the launched page we are not able to see the Employee name and Number, only Organization Email Address and Business Group data are shown.
8. Click on the add button and in the launched page enter the new SIT/EIT information with necessary detail. In this page also Employee name and Number are not displayed.
9. After entering the necessary details click on the Next Button and review page launched. In this page also Employee name and Number are not displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document