R12 EBS EEO Electronic Report Not In Expected EEOC Layout For Data File 1
(Doc ID 2808652.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP13 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC or EEO) Reporting
Per the EEOC Multi-Establishment Data File Upload User's Guide: found in www.eeocdata.orgThere is a specific order of establishment reports to report in the Electronic EEO-1 report
Our .out file did not produce that specific order and the Type2
(HQ rpt was rendered as the last row when it should be the 2nd row)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to US Super HRMS Manager > Processes and Reports > Submit
2. Query the Electronic EEO-1 Report process
- Enter hierarchy and date range > Submit
3. Retrieve output and upload to EEOC site (link above)
4. Receive rejection from upload that reporting is not in order.
- Indicates that Headquarters report should be in #2 position, and then other establishments should follow.
Previously the order of multi-establishment reporting was thought to have been an optional sort order,
- However as the submission was rejected on the EEO upload page, it appears to be a mandatory.
Please reference the EEOC Multi-Establishment Data File Upload User's Guide:
- On Page 19 is a summary of change from previous years - listed in the first section on Page 19 is reference to Section 4.2 for new order
- On Page 23 it shows:
Row 1 Consolidated Report - Type 2
Row 2 Headquarters Report - Type 3
Row 3+ Establishment Reports - Type 4
Refer to the following site for more information: www.eeocdata.org
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document