OSP Countback Calculating Incorrectly
(Doc ID 2810284.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Post-dated request for an employee to receive a Prop extension from 28-JAN-21 as prop had expired.
There was no OSP override entered for the period after the prop expired and OSP started paying incorrectly for 36 days on BAND1.
Should have calced No Pay for the extension
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Request came in as of 28-JAN-21, entered extension
2. Corrected the OSP by backing out all absences back to 18-Jun-2019 and re-enrolling.
However noticed that employee was now receiving:
OSP Full pay and OSP half pay arrears
from 24-JUL-19 to 25-AUG-19 = Full pay
from 26-AUG-19 to 28-AUG-19 = Half Pay
2. When looking at an older countback, the system did put the employee onto NOBAND sickness from the 24-JUL-19.
3. But now since the whole sickness period back to 18-JUN-19 has been backed out and re-enrolled
- the system is no longer including the original sickness absence time as part of the calculation,
and this is then causing the 36 days OSP to pay as explained above
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document