When RFQ Is Reviewed, Link Is Not Working and Disappeared at Second Time
(Doc ID 2810772.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When RFQ is reviewed, negotiation link is not working and disappeared at second time.
When RFQ is reviewed, negotiation link is working correctly at any time.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Select the draft RFQ (ex. "Create RFQ XXXXX: Header" link) on Sourcing Homepage's draft negotiation's area.
- Click "Review" link and move to "Create RFQ XXXXX: Review" page.
- Click one contact from Member list and move to contact page.
- Click "Create RFQ XXXXX: Review" link and move to "Create RFQ XXXXX:Review" page
- Re-Click one contact from Member list and move to contact page.
- Click "Negotiations" link.
- Although this page is refreshed, page is not move to "Negotiations" page just only stay the contact page and the links are disappeared.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document