Cursor Is Not Staying In The Cell Of Segment Which Errors, But Goes Up To To The First Cell
(Doc ID 2811217.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Application Object Library - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.10 version, AOL function/data security
Cursor is not staying in the cell of segment which errors, but goes up to to the first cell
In 12.2.10 when user tries to choose an account combination when inquiring for an invoice in AP or when trying to input manual JV in GL, a CVR (cross validation rule) rule message pops-up. After pushing OK on the CVR message the cursor in not staying in the cell of the segment which errors. The cursor goes back to the first cell in the combination.
In 12.1.3 version of system the cursor remained in the cell of the segment that errors.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. navigate to GL responsibility > Enter Journals
2. New Journal > try to select the account combination
3. for a few segments X is filled, then error pop-up
1. Pick any KFF and add CVR rules and make sure to mention the ERROR SEGMENT while defining the rules.
2. Using Flexfields Test form, load the KFF and try to create a combination that is invalid as per the rules.
3. This should display the error message mentioned in the rule and after
confirming the Ok button, the cursor focused on the proper error segment cell.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document