You Have Encountered An Unexpected Error: FND_ATTACHMENTS_TABLE XML-20124 When Editing Requisition Line After Adding To Cart
(Doc ID 2811660.1)
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2023
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.2.9 version, Requisition Creation
Unexpected error occurs when editing requisition line after adding item to cart.
oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: oracle.adf.mds.exception.MDSRuntimeException: Unable to find component with absolute reference = /oracle/apps/fnd/framework/attachments/webui/FND_ATTACHMENTS_TABLE, XML Path = null.
Please verify that the reference is valid and the definition of the component exists either on the File System or in the MDS Repository.
XML-20124: (Fatal Error) An attribute cannot appear more than once in the same start tag.
Error persists even after regenerating the product JAR files via adadmin.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Log into iProcurement responsibility
2. Search for any item at the Home Page and click GO
3. Click "Add to Cart" for the item then click "View Cart and Checkout" button
4. At the Shopping Cart window click the Edit button
5. The "Edit and Submit Requisition" Page shows the exception error above
Upgrade from 12.1.3 to 12.2.9
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document