TMS_INTERFACE_FLAG Showing 'NS' On Released Delivery Lines For OTM Enabled Org Preventing Lines From Interfacing To OTM
(Doc ID 2811734.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
TMS_INTERFACE_FLAG showing 'NS' on released sales order delivery lines for OTM enabled Org .
Delivery lines cannot be sent to OTM via Shipping Transportation Outbound program if the TMS_INTERFACE_FLAG is Not set to CR(Creation Required).
This worked in release 12.1.3.
Expect after pick release, the newly created delivery would show TMS_INTERFACE_FLAG as CR allowing lines to be sent to OTM.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management Super User Responsibility
2. Shipping > Release Sales Order
3. Set auto create delivery = Y .
4. Set auto pick confirm and auto allocate = N so that delivery detail is Released to Warehouse status.
5. After pick release is completed, user wants to send newly created deliveries to OTM , but is unable to due to the TMS INTERFACE FLAG = NS and planned flag = N.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document