Additional Booking (BKG) Transactions Created During Partial Termination (ALT)
(Doc ID 2811915.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Asset Management
Additional Booking(BKG) transaction getting created during partial Termination(ALT)
Additional Booking(BKG) transaction should not get created during partial Termination(ALT)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a contract new contract with 2 assets. (this will have only BKG) transaction.
2. Create a rebook contract for the above contract with revision date and leave this as is (Dont BOOK this) Let the transaction in ENTERED status
3. Create a partial termination quote for 1 asset with quote effective date as revision date
4. Accept the quote
5. Now if we observe in the transaction table there will be ALT-> TRBK -> BKG transaction created and all in PROCESSED status
6. We did not expect BKG transaction during partial termination. we observe that date transaction occurred column is populated which is same as the revision date we used for contract rebook(TRBK)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document