Generate Cycle Count Requests Does Not Create Any Cycle Count Tasks For All Or Some Items - Request Debug Log Message Shows "No RULES found to match"
(Doc ID 2812330.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Generate cycle count requests (INCACG) doesn't create any cycle count tasks or items are missing.
- Created a workday calendar. Had to set up the BOM_WEEK_PERIOD_START_DAY and calendar was created.
- Created a new ABC compile. This identified items as expected.
- Created classes (A, B, and C).
- Created an assignment group, assigned the classes, provided the A,B,C percentage and assigned items. All parts were assigned as expected.
- Cycle count was created using the above assignment group.
This triggered the Initialize cycle count items program and we can see the items as expected.
- FUll cycle count was initiated. However, the Generate cycle count requests concurrent program didn't generate any tasks.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document