Error "FRM-40654: Record has been updated. Re-query block to see change " When Updating Grade Rates
(Doc ID 2813089.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to update Grade Rates the following error occurs.
FRM-40654: Record has been updated. Re-query block to see change
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to HRMS Manager Responsibility
2. Navigate to Work Structures --> Grade --> Grade Rate.
3. Date tracking to required date against which Grade Rate to be changed based
4. Press Cntrl+F11 to query the existing grade rates
5. Update the Minimum value and Click on Save
6. The above mentioned error is shown
Note: No issue is being encountered if the value is updated using seeded API hr_grade_rate_value_api.update_grade_rate_value
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document