In List Of Values (LOV) Search page, When trying to use "Next" link to navigate through the values returned, Error "You are trying to access a page that is no longer active." is thrown.
(Doc ID 2813431.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP13 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the launched Self Service HR (SSHR) List Of Values (LOV) Search page, When trying to navigate through the search values using "Next" link, following error appears.
This happens when the search returned values contains some special characters in it.
"You are trying to access a page that is no longer active.
- The referring page may have come from a previous session. Please select Home to proceed."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login using "Employee Self Service" Responsibility.
2. Navigate to any SSHR Function (For Eg: Special Information (SIT)).
3. Fill in the details on the fields displayed in the page.
4. Against one of the field which has LOV enabled, open up the Search page / Search List Of Values (LOV).
5. Do a wild card search and search returned some output.
6. When user clicks on "Next" link to navigate through the search values to reach the record which user wants to select, above error message is thrown.
7. Issue seems to be happening when the values returned by the search result contains some special characters.
WHAT IS WORKING:
1. If user enters the value in the Search LOV field and picks the value from popup field, without using the search page, then there is no issue.
2. If no special characters are fetched in the search result, then no error is reported.
Database upgrade from 12c to 19c. Before database upgrade it was working fine.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document